Our SIA licensed Door Supervisors are professional, experienced and above all understand the importance of creating a safe and secure environment where patrons are able to enjoy themselves, whilst fulfilling the requirements of the client.
With the Door Supervisor being the first and last impression a patron has of a client’s venue, our high standards, appearance and customer service ability will enhance the reputation of your venue.
Door Supervisors can often be the difference between a venue which is successful and one which is struggling to attract the right type of patron and maintain a good reputation.
General Security supplies Door Supervisors to Night clubs, Restaurants, Pubs & Bars, Retail Outlets, Hotels, Private Parties and all other venues. With experienced Door Supervisors who are friendly, professional and able to communicate with patrons without appearing threatening or intimidating, they are the ambassadors of the venue.
If you and your venue are looking for door staff then an SIA Approved Door Supervisor company should be your first and only choice. Approved contractors are demonstrably committed to customer service and the compulsory licensing of their staff. This means their customers can rest assured that every private security operative deployed on their premises will be working within the law.
Protecting the health and safety of your employees and patrons who enter your venue is paramount; this is why we can provide you with fully trained and regulated security staff to ensure you, your staff, your premises and your patrons have a safe and healthy environment that will make your venue stand out from your competitors for all the right reasons.
Our Door Supervisors have undergone additional rigorous training. As we have our own training division, we can guarantee and promise that our staff will have First Aid, Physical Intervention, Terrorism Awareness and also Fire Warden Training so you know you are getting highly trained staff. Furthermore we will never pass on any charges to our clients in order for us to train our staff so you can rest assured that we will remain very competitive.
Our Door Supervisors are much more than the stereotypical image portrayed in the media. We take pride in our work and offer our clients Door Supervisors ready to develop a clear image and ethos for the door operation that is effective, tailored to their needs and in tune with their brand. This goes far beyond just dealing with incidents and vetting persons entering the premises.
Benefits of Using General Security Door Supervisors:
- High Calibre staff – with on-going training focus we ensure staff deal with all situations swiftly and professionally.
- Reliable – staff you can trust and depend on to protect your premises.
- Knowledge – care is taken to familiarise with the area and known troublemakers in order to deter from your premises.
- Communication – All staff are effective communicators, able to work with you and your patrons with clear understanding.
- Efficient – Staff will work swiftly to deal with troublesome situations with minimum disruption to you and your patrons.
- SIA Approved Contractor – All working practices have been reviewed by the SIA and approved as effective and all staff are fully licenced to work.